Tootici - current
Front-end developer in a Symfony 2 project. In charge with the front-end side of an e-commerce website, dealing with Twig templates, Sass architecture, jQuery-powered modules, SEO and front-end performance.
Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône Alpes - 2011/2013
- SassDoc, a documentation tool for Sass
- Sass Guidelines, an opinionated styleguide for writing sane, maintainable and scalable Sass
- Sass Compatibility, reporting incompatibilities between different Sass engines
- Browserhacks.com, a comprehensive list of browser specific CSS and JS hacks
- Sass libraries:
Softwares & frameworks
Sublime Text, Git, Twig, Jekyll, Symfony (notions)
French (native), English (fluent)
Ariès - 2D/3D Infographic School
- 2012 - 2013 : Programming sciences
- 2010 - 2012 : Webmaster Diploma
- 2009 - 2010 : Preparatory class
High School Meylan (France)
- 2008 - 2009 : High school diploma following a terminal examination; specializations: Economics and Social Studies opt. English (Baccalauréat ES opt. Anglais)
Publications and talks #
- Writer at Web Design Weekly
- Writer at Mixture
- Writer at Tuts+
- Writer at SitePoint
- Writer at Codrops
- Writer at The Sass Way
- Writer at CSS-Tricks
- Writer at David Walsh'
- CSS 3 Pratique du Design Web, Eyrolles
- .net Magazine - Issue n°260 : "Documenting Sass Code with SassDoc"
- .net Magazine - Issue n°242 : "Hack back"
Web watch, writing, games (board games, video games, role play), cats and coffee.